Separation membrane is a special kind of thin layer material with selective permeation function. It can make one or several substances in the fluid permeate, while other substances are impermeable, so as to concentrate and separate and purify. .
The thickness of the film is below 0.5mm, otherwise it cannot be called a film.
Separation membrane technology can achieve separation under the conditions of maintaining the original biological system environment, and can efficiently concentrate and enrich products, effectively remove impurities, and at the same time convenient operation, compact structure, low energy consumption, simplified process, no secondary pollution, Without the need to add chemicals, it has been widely used in the production processes of biomedicine, food and beverage, chemical and petrochemical, environmental water treatment, gas purification, water purification and other industries.
The selective membrane is used as the separation medium. When a driving force (such as a concentration difference, a pressure difference, or a potential difference) is applied to both sides of the membrane, the raw material-side components selectively pass through the membrane to achieve the purpose of separation and purification. Usually, the raw material side of the membrane is called upstream of the membrane, and the permeate side is called downstream of the side.
Separation of particle or molecular size
| Micro Filtration, Ultra Filtration, Nano Filtration, Reverse Osmosis |
Thrust or transmission
a) Using concentration difference as the driving force: Dialysis (DS)
b) Potential difference as the driving force: electrodialysis, ion exchange electrodialysis
c) Static pressure difference as the driving force: Micro Filtration, Ultra Filtration, Reverse Osmosis
d) Using steam pressure as the driving force: membrane distillation, osmotic distillation
Separation of application domain processes
(micro-filtration, MF) Micro -filtration (MF)
(ultra-filtration, UF) Ultra-filtration (UF)
(reverse osmosis, RO) Reverse osmosis (RO)
(Dialysis, DS) Dialysis (DS)
(electro-dialysis, ED) Electro-dialysis (ED)
(NF) Nanomembrane separation (NF)
(affinity filtration, AF) Affinity filtration (AF)
(pervaporation, PV Pervaporation (PV)
a) Organic polymer materials: cellulose esters, polysulfones, polyamides and other materials
b) Inorganic materials: aluminum oxide, titanium oxide, zirconia, silicon carbide, metal, etc.
Membrane (module) morphology
Tube, hollow fiber, flat, roll
Symmetric Membrane ） Symmetric Membrane
Asymmetric Membrane ） Asymmetric Membrane
Composite Membrane ） Composite Membrane
1. Low energy consumption. Membrane separation does not involve phase change, has low energy requirements, and has large differences compared to distillation, crystallization, and evaporation;
2. Mild separation conditions are important for the separation of heat-sensitive substances;
3. Convenient operation, compact structure, low maintenance cost and easy automation.
1. Membrane surface is prone to contamination, which reduces the membrane separation performance. Therefore, a membrane cleaning method that is compatible with the process needs to be adopted
2. Stability, chemical resistance, heat resistance and solvent resistance are limited, so the range of use is limited;
3. Separate membrane separation technology has limited functions and needs to be used in conjunction with other separation technologies.
(13) New energy batteries
(18) Oily Wastewater
(19) Alkali reuse
(Twenty) acid reuse
(21) Salt Reuse
(22) Reuse of waste oil
(Thirty) business drinking machine