平板陶瓷膜是陶瓷膜的一种新构型，它也是由纯度为99%α—AL2O3高温条件下烧结而成的非对成膜。 I. Brief introduction of flat ceramic film: Flat ceramic film is a new configuration of ceramic film. It is also a non-paired film formed by sintering at a high temperature of 99% α-AL2O3.
1. Membrane shape: hollow plate
2. Filtration method: external pressure or internal suction
3. Material: α-Al2O3, ZrO2
4. Standard aperture: 0.1 ~ 0.2um
5. Pure water flux: 500 ~ 600L / (㎡ · h · bar)
6.Using pH range: 0-14
7. Working temperature: 0 ~ 80 ℃
Ceramic material VS organic material: strong corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, easy cleaning and regeneration.
Flat film VS tubular film: large filling area, low investment and operating costs, small footprint, high concentration of solids that can be concentrated, high water reuse rate; can reduce pretreatment system
1. Positive pressure terminal filtration: positive pressure full filtration through external pressurization; bottom filtration can be aerated to reduce membrane surface pollution.
2. Negative pressure suction filtration: negative pressure suction filtration is performed by the negative pressure formed by the vacuum pump; the bottom can be aerated during filtration to reduce membrane surface pollution.
(I) Removal of suspended solids in wastewater after biochemical
▲ Flat ceramic membrane is used to remove suspended matter in wastewater after biochemical
(Two) solid-liquid separation in industrial processes
① Separation and washing of pulp in wet metallurgy
② Filtration of tungsten smelting wastewater before decoupling
③ Solid-liquid separation of magnesium hydroxide slurry
④ Solid-liquid separation of coal mine water
(3) Pretreatment of reverse osmosis or nanofiltration process