Recycling of high-value raw materials / standard wastewater discharge / reuse / zero discharge
The chemical industry includes organic chemicals and inorganic chemicals. There are many kinds of chemical products with complex components. The wastewater discharged from chemical plants is called chemical wastewater. Chemical wastewater is diverse, most of which are highly toxic, difficult to purify, have a certain accumulation in the body, have obvious oxygen-consuming properties in the water body, and easily degrade water quality.
The basic characteristics of chemical wastewater are as follows:
(1) The composition of water quality is complex and there are many by-products. The reaction raw materials are often solvent substances or cyclic structure compounds, which increases the difficulty of wastewater treatment.
(2) The high content of pollutants in wastewater is caused by incomplete reaction of the raw materials and a large amount of solvent medium used in the raw materials entering the wastewater system.
(3) There are many toxic and harmful substances, and many organic pollutants in fine chemical wastewater are toxic and harmful to microorganisms. Such as halogen compounds, nitro compounds, dispersants or surfactants with bactericidal effect.
(4) There are many bio-degradable substances, low B / C ratio, and poor biodegradability.
(5) The color of wastewater is high.
Jiuwu Hi-tech adopts the integrated technology of ceramic membrane and organic membrane, which can achieve the standard discharge, reuse and zero discharge of various organic chemical and inorganic chemical production wastewater.