Advanced treatment / reclaimed water reuse / zero discharge / preparation of high purity water
Quick navigation >>>
Adopt membrane bioreactor (MBR) wastewater recycling technology to upgrade the municipal wastewater treatment process to meet the discharge targets under the new policy environment. The produced water can be used for municipal reuse water such as landscape, greening, irrigation, and miscellaneous use. .
MBR technical characteristics:
(1) The process is simple, the structure is compact, and the area is reduced by 50%
(2) Strong anti-shock load capacity and stable operation
(3) Controllable effluent quality and cost
(4) Long sludge age, reducing sludge discharge
(5) Equipped design and construction, easy to maintain and expand
The company also provides supporting sewage treatment standardization, expansion and personalized process packages, and ultrafiltration + reverse osmosis technology for in-depth treatment of municipal tail water. The produced water can be used for chemical industry, power and other industries to reuse water, reduce the use of industrial fresh water, and protect valuable Water resources.
Ultrafiltration membrane reverse osmosis membrane
|Conductivity (uS / cm)||<50|
|Hardness (u mol / L)||≈0|
Adopt integrated sewage treatment equipment, use high-density flat membrane module, fully reduce membrane pollution, introduce residual energy reflux device, and use suction mode to provide trans-membrane pressure difference to maintain reliable, stable, constant current effluent and water production Better than Grade A, it can effectively solve rural sewage.
Using integrated technology with separation membrane as the core, instead of the traditional thickening processes such as precipitation + filtration + ozone-activated carbon, 100% removal of algae, microorganisms, bacteria, E. coli, etc. in municipal water, greatly reducing the amount of chlorine used for sterilization, ensuring Drinking water is safe. The effluent quality of this technology is stable and not affected by fluctuations in the quality of the raw water; short process flow, small footprint (reduced by 1 / 2-2 / 3 compared with the traditional); long service life and high water production rate; municipal water supply management Direction of development.
Membrane deep processing technology, as a new generation of tap water production technology, can well solve the safety and sanitation issues of drinking water, and the quality of the effluent water is good, which meets or exceeds the national "drinking water hygiene standard" (GB5749-2006).
Membrane technology features
1. High separation accuracy, 100% removal of algae, microorganisms, bacteria, E. coli, etc. (significantly reducing the amount of bactericidal chlorine).
2. Long service life and high water production rate.
3. The effluent water quality is stable and is not affected by the fluctuation of the raw water quality.
4. Short process flow and small footprint (reduction of 1 / 2-2 / 3 compared with the traditional).
5. Can be used as an emergency water supply system for large and medium-sized water plants.
Adopting pretreatment + integrated membrane + mixed bed or continuous electric desalination technology (EDI), in-depth treatment of surface water or groundwater such as river water, lake water, etc. The conductivity of produced water is ≤0.2μS / cm, and it is used for boiler make-up water in chemical and power plants .
This technology can realize automatic control by computer, and can realize online monitoring of PH value, pressure, temperature, flow rate, turbidity, etc., to ensure the continuous and stable production of water enterprises.
At present, reverse osmosis technology has become one of the main methods of desalination, and pretreatment is an essential step for reverse osmosis technology. Because traditional methods cannot completely remove colloids and suspended materials, the quality of the effluent water is easy to fluctuate, thereby reducing the water production capacity and life of the reverse osmosis membrane. The ceramic membrane filter has the following characteristics:
1. Ceramic membrane used in seawater desalination pretreatment process, water turbidity <0.1 NTU, SDI15 <2.0;
2.Improve the water quality of reverse osmosis membrane, prolong the service life of reverse osmosis membrane, reduce the consumption of chemicals, etc .;
3. The system covers a small area and requires less investment.