Standard discharge, reclaimed water reuse and zero discharge
Jiuwu High-tech Ceramic Membrane Oily Wastewater Treatment Equipment has outstanding advantages such as corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, small footprint, narrow pore size distribution, and long service life. It is widely used in the treatment of sewage produced in the production processes such as steel rolling, galvanizing, spraying, metal cutting, oil-alkali refining, etc. It can be reused or zero-discharged with the help of advanced treatment processes such as RO.
(1) Wastewater treatment of cold rolled emulsion
(2) Copper rolling / aluminum rolling emulsion wastewater treatment
(3) Spray line degreasing cleaning liquid treatment
(4) Sewage treatment of oil and alkali refining
(5) Degreasing cleaning liquid treatment of galvanized wire
(6) Oily wastewater treatment in mechanical processing industry
(7) Wastewater treatment for banknote printing
Cold rolled emulsion wastewater treatment
In order to eliminate the thermal deformation caused by cold rolling in the steel rolling production process, the emulsion needs to be cooled and lubricated, thereby generating cold rolled emulsion wastewater. The company has adopted ceramic ultrafiltration membrane + MBR integrated technology to treat cold-rolled emulsion wastewater and has achieved very good results.
(1) High oil retention rate, effluent oil content <5ppm, meet environmental protection requirements; (5) acid and alkali resistance and oxidizing substances, resistance to microbial erosion, long service life;
(2) It can realize PLC automatic control, low labor intensity and save manpower cost; (6) No need to use expensive demulsifier, flocculant, and low operating cost;
(3) Cross-flow filtration, pollution resistance, high-throughput filtration can be maintained; (7) membrane cleaning cycle is long, cleaning flux recovery effect is good and stable;
(4) Fewer wearing parts of the equipment, simple maintenance and low maintenance cost; (8) A large amount of valuable waste oil can be recovered after concentration.
Emulsion wastewater before treatment Ceramic membrane treatment equipment Clarified water after treatment