What is a high-quality edible salt solution?
→ It is a technology of continuous brine refining using inorganic membrane brine refining technology, without adding any flocculants and scale inhibitors, and obtaining refined brine, thereby preparing high-quality salt.
生产技术(药用盐生产中不得加入絮凝剂和阻垢剂，国内在产的五家药用盐生产企业中，四家已更新为久吾无机膜工艺); → Originated from the production technology of inorganic membrane medicinal salt developed by Jiuwu High-tech (No flocculant and scale inhibitor can be added to the production of medicinal salt. Of the five domestic medicinal salt production enterprises in production, four have been updated to Jiuwu Inorganic membrane process);
(低钠盐原料)生产技术(新都化工益盐堂、成都化工等企业采用); → Originated from the production technology of edible potassium chloride (low-sodium salt raw material) developed by Jiuwu High-tech (used by Xindu Chemical Yiyantang, Chengdu Chemical and other enterprises);
技术，用氯碱化工的苛刻标准精制卤水。 → Originated from the primary brine refining technology developed by Kudo High Tech. Refined brine with the strict standards of chlor-alkali chemical industry.
Under the background of salt reform, ordinary table salt will be fully competitive, prices will fall, and healthy high-quality edible salt will occupy the market and capture most of the profits.
→ The investment of this technology is less than the traditional intermittent sedimentation brine refining process, and the electricity consumption per ton of salt increases by 3kw · h. However, since the refined brine SS <0.5mg / l and Ca2 ++ Mg2 + <0.5mg / l are evaporated, the evaporation can be guaranteed Long-term operation of the device does not scale.
Introduction to the process
The inorganic membrane continuous reaction filtration process can guarantee you a stable and reliable brine for a long time. It takes advantage of the characteristics of inorganic membranes and inorganic materials, and adopts the “cross-flow” filtration method, which makes it applied in the process of brine refining. It has other refining and filtration technologies that are difficult to achieve the effects and advantages.
What are the advantages of the inorganic membrane brine purification technology?
1. It is healthier to eat without adding flocculants: Compared with the traditional process, continuous reaction filtration, no flocculation sedimentation, several giant tanks without intermittent clarification, and no organic flocculant scale inhibitor residue in table salt.
2. Pollution resistance: Adapt to various quality brines. Inorganic membrane has very good anti-pollution ability, and adopts “cross-flow” filtration method, and operates filtration under the state of high concentration of pollutants (5 ~ 10%), which is completely suitable for high sulfate and high magnesium raw materials.
3. High filtration accuracy. Stable salt water quality: The filtration diameter of Jiuwu inorganic membrane tube is less than 50nm. The simple sieving principle can make the SS of the filtered brine less than 0.5ppm. The device may scale.
4. Long life: high-quality, high-strength inorganic ceramic tubular membrane, not affected by acids, alkalis, oxidants, etc., can work under 1MPa working pressure for long-term filtration, long life, service life can reach more than five years.
5. Small footprint: Due to short process flow, less equipment, simple process control and operation, the device area and building area can be greatly reduced compared to other technologies. A new one-million-ton vacuum salt brine refining factory building has two floors with a size of 9m × 40m. .
Fourth, technology introductionThe brine from outside the boundary is heated by the brine pump through the soda-water mixer, and then sent to the reaction tank. In the baffle at the salt water inlet of the reaction tank, the refined formulations of sodium hypochlorite, sodium carbonate and sodium hydroxide are added. In the reaction tank, sodium hypochlorite oxidizes and decomposes organic matters in the crude brine. Sodium carbonate reacts with calcium ions in the crude brine to form calcium carbonate crystal precipitates, and sodium hydroxide reacts with magnesium ions in the crude brine to form magnesium hydroxide colloidal precipitates. The crude salt water that has completed the refining reaction flows into the intermediate tank by itself, and is sent to the Jiwu inorganic membrane filtration unit through a coarse filter using a Kugo inorganic membrane filtration feed pump to trap mechanical impurities larger than 1.0 mm.
Jiuwu inorganic membrane filter unit adopts three-stage serial “cross-flow” filtration method. The crude brine feed liquid pumped by Jiuwu inorganic membrane filter feed pump is firstly sent to Jiuwu inorganic membrane filter first-stage filter module through the filter circulation pump. For filtration, the concentrated liquid from the first-stage module enters the second-stage filter module for filtration; the concentrated liquid from the second-stage filter module enters the third-stage filter module for filtration. A small portion of the concentrated brine flowing from the concentrated solution outlet of the three-stage filtration module of the Jiuwu inorganic membrane filter is discharged into the salt mud pool according to the proportion and concentration, and the rest is returned to the inlet of the filtering circulation pump and mixed with the crude brine pumped by the feed pump. Used to adjust the solid-liquid ratio of the feed liquid. Enter the filter circulation pump inlet to achieve the purpose of controlling the solid content of the concentrated liquid and ensuring the flow rate of the membrane surface, and then return to the Jiuwu inorganic membrane filter for circulating filtration through the filter circulation pump.
The refined filtered salt water filtered by the filtering components of each level is discharged through the osmotic clear liquid outlets of the various layers of the Jiuwu membrane filter, and after adding sodium sulfite, it enters the refined salt water tank, and the ion membrane is re-purified through the primary salt water pump.
We also provide:
→ Edible liquid salt production process
→ Brine denitrification (sulfate) technology